Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feature and Follow (8)


FF 2012 Feature & Follow #106
Thursday was rough, but Friday is a whole new day :-)

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read


Here are the rules to the blog hop!
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:



    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  • If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book that you’ve read and loved?

 Ok. I have no idea how to answer this question because mostly I don't notice book covers unless they are beautiful. I do have an answer for the reverse... I thought the cover for Alyson Noel's book Fated was just gorgeous... and the book was enh.

What about you?

Don't forget to enter these great giveaways!
1) Signed copy of Girl of nightmares by Kendare Blake
2) International: Signed copy of The Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer OR Fear: A Gone Novel by Michael Grant
Giveaways

9 comments:

  1. LOL "I don't notice book covers unless they are beautiful..." Geez! I am kinda the same way, but I feel bad about that because I know that there are so many amazing books out there with terrible covers that I'm missing out on but... I can't help it! Ugly covers turn me off! And I completely agree with fated. The cover is beautiful! The actual book was a *shrugs*
    Old follower!
    My follow friday
    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had trouble finding a bad cover!I kinda do read books based on pretty covers.I haven't read Fated by Alyson Noel but I did read Evermore and Blue Moon and I wasn't impressed.But the covers are very pretty for all of them.

    I'm a new GFC follower.
    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually still notice books despite bad covers! Jess Haines is definitely one of them! I didn't care for the covers of the first 3 books, but they were all really really good!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a big cover person either. I'll probably start paying attention now. Thanks for stopping by our FF, new follower via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your answer. And really? Was that book not so great as the cover? I never read this story but the cover is beautiful :D

    Thanks for stopping by and I am a new follower :D

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes great answer! Very clever! That's interesting because I know quite a few who like that book:)
    Old follower via GFC and thanks for stopping at my blog!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even remember what Fated was, and I've read all Alyson's books! That's bad isn't it?
    Thanks for stopping by
    Book Me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the cover of Fated as well. I haven't read it yet although I'm hoping that I will like it. I absolutely loved the Immortals series by Alyson Noel (I've only read the first 3 so far...).

    New follower via GFC. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. THanks for the follow. Returning the favour!

    ReplyDelete