Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
Here are the rules to the blog hop!
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
- If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Q: Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book that you’ve read and loved?Ok. I have no idea how to answer this question because mostly I don't notice book covers unless they are beautiful. I do have an answer for the reverse... I thought the cover for Alyson Noel's book Fated was just gorgeous... and the book was enh.
What about you?
Don't forget to enter these great giveaways!
1) Signed copy of Girl of nightmares by Kendare Blake
2) International: Signed copy of The Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer OR Fear: A Gone Novel by Michael Grant