I also can't go this week without singing the praises of some of my favorite blogs/bloggers. I got this idea from Cover Contessa who unsurprisingly is number one on the list. You should join all of these blogs if you haven't already. They are amazing!
1. Cover Contessa - She is a terrific blogger-- not only has my back, but makes me remember why I love blogging so much. Her blog is really well put together, love her blogging name, and her style is unforgettable. It's unsurprising that her blog grows exponentially every day.
2. Winter Haven Books- I'm usually not into beautiful blogs, but how can anyone deny how GORGEOUS this blog is?? When I go to it, I salivate with jealousy. One day I'm going to have to contact their designer. Not only that, it's a great blog. I trust their reviews and they have terrific giveaways.
3. I Am A Reader, Not a Writer - No one can doubt this blog is the queen of them all. Kathy is amazing and seems to do everything extremely well. She is taking a well deserved break this summer, and I'm right there with her. I've been joining her amazing giveaway blog hops for several months now, and she has an impressive following. My numbers have never gone up as much as when I'm a part of these events.
4. Paranormal Book Club - She not only has a terrific blog, but she's a really fun person to chat with. She may not know it, but she's the reason that I got addicted to twitter. She had a fabulous twitter giveaway (which I totally need to do some day), and then I went on a rampage of finding all the great twitter parties there were!
5. Bookshelvers Anonymous - This blogger has a really great blog and at the same time, is really down to earth. She was there to support me in a rough spot, and I can't thank her enough.
6. a GREAT Read - This blogger is also local, and I see her at many of the same events. It's fun to run into her and she always makes it a point to stop by if I'm involved in any blog hops.
7. Book Fever- Stephanie is a loyal follower of my blog, and tweets regularly supporting my blog. She has been such a great support.
8. Bookworm1858 - I love this blogger because of the no frills approach of the blog. This blogger also makes it a point to visit my blog on a regular basis and leave comments on many posts. I really appreciate the support and really insightful viewpoints.
9. A Reading Nurse- She has blogged about my blog, she's put my button on her beautiful new site, and she works in the healthcare industry. In addition to this, she is an amazing and warm person, who has only been completely supportive and wonderful about everything. I'm so lucky to have made such a great new friend.
10. Jenna Does Books- She and I have the SAME TASTE. It's so nice to read her reviews and nod at every single point :-) I've told her we have the same brain. And she puts on some terrific giveaways and has tons of followers for good reason!
Again, there are a ton of blogs out there that I love, so even if you aren't on this list, that doesn't mean anything!
Today's Question: What are your favorite blogs?
And enter the giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway