Saturday, July 22, 2017

#24in48 Readathon: Introductions

Dear All:
This is the post in which I participate in my first reading 24 hours in 48 hours (well, I'll TRY to do this, but I have to work this weekend and have a toddler so it would take a miracle), and I have been trying to get on top of my reading lately, so this will force me to focus! OK here are the introduction questions:
  1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Well, it will kind of be all over the place. I will be reading mostly from home, but I might do a little audio in the car, and on my phone as I am chasing my toddler in various places.
  2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? This is my first time doing this! I'm excited to participate!
  3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? I heard about it on Twitter, where else? ;-)
  4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Well, I did a trade for WARCROSS so if it miraculously gets here this weekend, that. But otherwise, I'm excited to read some of the older books on my shelf, which need to get read so I can either decide to keep or pass along to other avid readers!
  5. Tell us something about yourself. I'm a doctor/researcher by day, and a blogger/editor/maybe writer by night. I have a three year old, and I'm pregnant 20 wks with our second, so I'm pretty busy! But I loooove reading and can't help myself. YA has been my go to, but I've recently branched out to other genres such as psychological thrillers. Gone girl anyone?
  6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend. You'll find me on my blog and also on Twitter @CAhnBooks 
Can't wait to see what other people are up to during this readathon!!! Thanks for the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment