It's the next to last day of my blogoversary, and I'm so excited to mention some wonderful blogger friends who have made this year even more memorable!
1. Anasheh Satoorian of A Reading Nurse: Anasheh is an amazing blogger friend. We've never met in person (but I hope one day soon we will!!!). She is not only an amazing nursing student (now graduated top in her class unsurprisingly), but she's an amazing friend who always texts and sees how I am. On my birthday, she tweeted several tweets throughout the day so people knew that it was my birthday! And even more, she's been so generous to let me know about book signings and has sent me several signed books :-) I love her to death!
2. Crystal of Crystal in Bookland: Crystal and I have gotten really close over twitter. We discuss life, books, book boys, TV, you name it. I've been so lucky to have her as a friend, and I also hope we can meet in real life soon. She's been a beta reader for me as well, and been there through thick and thin. Love you!
3. Meredith of Pandora's Books: What a sweetie. She's always there with a big smile and positive attitude. I think she's definitely one of the most wonderful people I've met on twitter. She's always willing to lend a helping hand, and so supportive of other bloggers including me
4. Kayla of Wonderland of Reading: I met her when I was doing an online event for Paula, and I noticed her sweet and positive energy right away! Kayla is such a big supporter of other bloggers and authors and always makes a point to make it to all the online events that she can! She and Meredith just celebrated their first blogoversary together and they both have great blogs!
5. Mary Knox from Mary Had a Little Book Blog: Mary is just amazing. She is so creative, and she makes it to so many book events. She truly is an inspiration. She has terrific giveaways, and is one of the nicest bloggers to boot! I'm lucky to know her!
9. Julia B. of YA Book Nerd Reviews: I've had so much fun getting to know Julia in the last few weeks. She and I are more similar than anyone I've met on the blogosphere yet! We both love books (duh) but beyond that, we love playing similar games, and especially have a penchant for TellTale Games like The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us. Plus, she is always so generous with giving away awesome jewelry that is based on your favorite books!
There are many other bloggers who are also amazing, including Brooke DelVecchio from Cover Contessa, Jenna from Jenna Does Books, Nikki from Fiction Freak, etc.
Who are your favorite bloggers?
Don't forget to enter today in my huge giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway