Saturday, March 23, 2013

Comic Con Saint Louis 2013

OK, so I'm a big dork, we all know it! But I had to just share my awesome experience at this year's Comic Con (first ever in Saint Louis!)!

I got to meet Tom Felton, the guy who plays Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies...
 But the little kid in front of me was terrified by him and wouldn't even shake his hand. Poor Tom was telling him in his cute English accent, "I'm not mean like that guy Draco in the movie, I promise!" The kid was not convinced.

And then he signed my Harry Potter book...


He was a super nice guy, and apparently has been in LA for the past 6 weeks so didn't have to fly here all the way from England.

And to make things even more awesome, I got a text when I got home that I won The Host by Stephenie Meyer movie T-shirt! My good author friend Fiona Paul was kind enough to pick it up for me!

I also saw from far away: James Marsters (Spike from Buffy fame), Henry Winkler, Juliet Landau who played Drusilla from Buffy, and Morena Baccarin who plays Inara in Firefly.

Have any of you guys gone to a Comic Con? What was your experience like?

4 comments:

  1. I'm getting ready to go to the Kansas City Comic Con next month. I wish Tom Felton would be there! I'd be so excited!! James Marsters too? And Juliet Landau? OMG!! I am sooooooo jealous! I'm just excited that at least I should get to meet Wil Wheaton and George Takei, and I think Nicholas Brendan is going to be in KC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo jealous of you! I am going to the Comic Con in Denver this year. Wil Wheaton will be at that one too alone with Stan Lee!! I went to the San Diego one last year and nothing beats that one!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did hear that St. Louis had this! Should've gone probably but didn't know about it til it happened and heard it on the local news! Sounds awesome! Loooove Tom Felton! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea they had St. Louis and Denver Comic Cons. I can't believe you met Tom Felton ! So cool.

    ReplyDelete